Friday, May 08, 2009

Doofus Short

My First Animated Short for School.
Done in ToonBoom Studio 4.5. I absolutely love this programe and what it can do! Can't wait to make some more animations in it. I'm not as happy as I should be with this one because I started fading nearing the end of the project and so my polishing skills have still not been tested 100%! Nonetheless I loved every second of every day I worked on this short!
I apologize for the bad quality of the video, as soon as I figure out how to better my export settings I will repost it.
So without any further delay here's my first animated short entitled: Doofus



And here is some of the Production artwork:




3 comments:

  1. Wow! looking pretty good there buddy.
    Keep up the good work and sooner or later you'll be animating with the pro's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the passion. You are on the right path!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool stuff man, just the right amount of random :D Are you a city varsity student by any chance? The pattern of your blog posts suggest that. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete